Wanting to send your Dynamics 365 Business Central emails with Outlook?
With Dynamics 365 Business Central you can easily send sales & purchases documents as a PDF or as an electronic document via email to your customers. And you can create beautiful email templates in the style of your company. But with standard Dynamics 365 Business Central you can’t send them with Outlook, from your own email address and you can’t send warehouse shipments.
With Edit in Outlook you can. Send your sales & purchases quotes, orders and invoices and warehouse shipments with Outlook. Use the email templates from Dynamics 365 Business Central. And easily open and edit your outgoing emails within Outlook. After sending, the email is stored in your personal outbox in Outlook. Various documents such as orders, invoices and shipments can be sent directly from Business Central via e-mail as a PDF or as an electronic document.
Key features and benefits
- Send documents through Outlook
- Add content to the email template
- Send from your own e-mail address
- Stored in the ‘Sent items’ of Outlook
The price depends on the number of users your BC license has and for how long you want to pay. A free trial is available with all options.
- 1-3 users € 2,95 / month excl. VAT
- 4-10 users € 4,95 / month excl. VAT
- 11-100 users € 9,95 / month excl. VAT
- 100+ users € 14,95 / month excl. VAT
- Available for Business Central SaaS
- Available for Business Central OnPrem (on request)
- Compatible with Outlook (O365)
- 24/7 Online support
- Auto updates
The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is available in all countries where Business Central is provided.
This app is available in following languages
- Danish (Danmark)
- Dutch (The Netherlands)
- English (United States)
- French (France)
- German (Germany)
- Norwegian (Norway)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Ukrainian (Ukraine)